A big Thanks to Christa Wojo of My Sweet Delirium blog fame for nominating me! I am honored to be named “a really cool blogger”. 😀
Here are 11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I always wear a simple gold bracelet. It is my tattoo, I never take it off.
2. No tattoos. Hate needles with a vengeance. They make me cringe…
3. I wanted to be an architect when I was young, but when I grew up I learned about low pay, liability issues, and the probability of designing not glorious buildings, but mundane stuff. So I set that idea aside. Still love looking at architecture. It’s my favorite art!
4. I rode a pony briefly when I was five years old. Didn’t like it. I remember the sensation of feeling very unsteady, that I would fall off.
5. I despise dressing up. Not comfortable unless I am wearing sneakers and jeans. The only dress I have is the blue gown from my sister’s wedding, and I don’t envision wearing it ever again.
6. I took Driver’s Ed at 16yrs but didn’t take the road test until I was 18. Passed on the first try – yay! 🙂
7. Drove roundtrip to Maine and back to NYC on the same day. You see, I only wanted the lobster from Red’s Lobster Shack in Wiscasset…haha! ;-D
8. Never been drunk. The most is buzzed. Don’t like wine/beer, but I like cocktails such as white sangria, tequila sunrise. I am curious to see how I would be drunk, but I don’t like feeling dizzy, so I stop drinking when I reach that point.
9. I am a Virgo.
10. I played the clarinet in school band.
11. I took Etymology class in college and loved it. Not entymology. I am not a fan of insects, but word origins! 😀
1. What’s your guiltiest pleasure? Delivery.com – Solo restaurant dining for one! 😀
2. What’s your weirdest quirk? I am very particular with formatting. If a page prints with the margins that I don’t like (e.g. fit page versus not) and I don’t like how it looks, I will print it again, otherwise it will continue to bother me. The irony is with this blog, I am not equipped to format it all that well – Ha!
3. Are you mommy’s or daddy’s boy/girl? Not sure…I might be both as I’m the baby. But when we were kids my sister seemed to pair up with my mother, and me with my father when we went shopping or ran errands sometimes. Then again, I am just less girly than her, soo…more daddy’s girl?
4. What’s the biggest disservice one can do to oneself? Not following your dreams because others invalidate you, make you think it’s a waste of time. One should always do what makes them happy, period.
5. Who’s your current movie/TV star infatuation? Tom Hardy. I wasn’t aware of who he was until I saw him in The Drop. And now he is the new Mad Max. Trailer looks super cool!
6. Name your greatest attribute. My thoughtfulness. I give the best little gifts! 😀
7. Are you a health nut or a junk food junkie? Total junk food addict. Just looking at healthy food makes me want to automatically think/say “blech” coupled with a severe stink eye.
8. Name the bad habit you want to break the most. I eat too much junk food and I know it’s bad! I won’t fully give it up soo… maybe eat a little less? Yeah, that works. 😀
9. Top or bottom? Now in what context could this be…Hehe. I’ll say bottom. 😉
10. Name your biggest pet peeve. Smoking. Cannot stand the smell, so don’t smoke in my presence.
11. What’s your favorite topic or theme to write about? Only because I know it so well, rejection and loneliness, and the hope of love.
My Questions for the Nominees:
1. What is the weirdest thing you have eaten?
2. Do you like Broadway shows? If so, what is your favorite musical?
3. What is your shoe size?
4. Do you act your shoe size? ;-D
5. If you were an animal, which one would you be?
6. Can you dance the Macarena?
7. What is your favorite cocktail or mocktail?
8. What color is your favorite shirt?
9. What is your favorite karaoke song?
10. Do you prefer savory or sweet?
11. Who should be King/Queen in Game of Thrones?
I nominate whoever wishes to accept this challenge. Going off the instructions here a bit, haha. It’s all good. 😀
Wait. Who is this mysterious Liebster? And why did he start these awards?
I googled Liebster Award and found a Twitter account that hasn’t posted in two years and a website in Spanish. Huh?
I have no idea, but I am very honored to participate. Here’s what Madhuri says.
“… the Liebster Award is an award by bloggers, for bloggers. It’s handed out to foster good vibes and promote connection and support. It’s also a great way to shine a little extra love on some new peeps.
Subsequent to being nominated, there are a few things you’ve gotta do:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
- Let the bloggers…
View original post 643 more words